الاثنين، 8 يناير 2018

Freelancers, I'm going in..!

Where I live, it's pretty challenging to get a life as a freelancer. It's vital to answer in two or three words at maximum when you are asked: what's your job? For that reason, it became very known that freelancers never get married, unless they have some other full time job even if it isn't a real one.
But as I've finished that life task of my life I asked myself.. Hey, why not?
Searching for a a real platform for freelancers, I easily found Toptal software developers Group, which seems pretty specialized in software development. I liked this.
Being this specific I sense the focus is strong with this site, which feels more challenging and rewarding, just like I like it.
Still don't know what is actually in there - as I'm the first one I know who tries Toptal, but I think it will do right. 

ليست هناك تعليقات: